7/27/2008

Lester R Parham


Lester R Parham #D-07715
California Men’s Colony State Prison
D-Quad, cell 8-8304
PO Box 8101
San Luis Obispo, CA 93409-8101

Hello, I pray You’re in good health and in a joyful spirit praising God each day. I am looking for a penpal. My age is 51, birthday May 22nd.. I am 6 ft 4 in tall, 295 lbs, race Black, brown eyes, Bright white smile.

My likes are as follows: reading my Bible, long walks , going to church, fishing, meeting new people, and writing letters. I'm is prison for robbery, have been in prison 14 1/2 years. My out date is 2020. I love to read and meet new people. I'm from Oakland, CA. I will write anyone who writes. Thank you for your help.

I shall close for now but at the same time I hope I have opened the door to your heart in hopes of starting a new and lasting friendship that will grow with the test of time.


I hope to hear from you soon.
(smile) from Lester



Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
to more penpals with last names h to q
View more prisoners over 40

No comments: