6/28/2008

Earlie L Paton


Earlie L Paton P39370
Pelican Bay State Prison
POB 7500/A4-109
Crescent City, CA 95532-7500

I am a middle aged prisoner here in a California Prison, I’m here until 2010, and I am seeking a correspondence with like-minded individuals of the mid-age range. Before I was incarcerated I had a small cleaning service business. I am a life student of Esoteric Philosophy and Science and am a mystic of noble birth. My family consists of 7 sisters and 4 brothers, one of my older sisters passed away in ’99, while my parents passed in ‘0 and ’02 respectively.
I enjoy the outdoors, swimming, skating, bike-riding, hiking, camping, scuba diving, sky diving, fishing and moon-lit walks on the beach. I enjoy, too, the indoors- dancing, dining, the theater, movies, cooking, and romantic intimate moments of closeness. I am non-judgemental , but discerning, I consider myself to be both, world savvy and street –wise, as well as politically astute.
So, if you are wanting an open-minded, understanding, caring and loyal correspondence with someone that listens and can really connect with you on any level, then, I’m that person. Write me, I’ll write back.


to more penpals with last names h to q
View more prisoners between 26 and 40
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: