6/28/2008

Antonio Bryson





Antonio Bryson 357630
NLCI
PO Box 4000
New Lisbon, Wi 53950

Hello Ladies,

How you doin? Good I hope. I hope you are in the best of spirits as well as health, if not then maybe I can enlighten you.
I know corresponding with a prisoner can put a woman in a peculiar situation, but in life sometimes you have to take risks to get what you want, and I believe I am well worth the risk. Here is a little about me. I am 6’1”, 115 lbs. I work 6 days a week. I have 4 college credits. I am currently enrolled in Platteville University and I am studying microcomputers.

If you are interested you can write me at this address.
Antonio Bryson
PO Box 4000
New Lisbon, WI 53950

P.S. I just turned 27 on May 27.





to more penpals with last names a to g
View more prisoners between 26 and 40
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: