3/22/2008

Jimmy Riley

Jimmy Riley #388220;
WSPF; PO Box 9900
Boscobel, Wi 53805

My name is Jimmy Riley. I am African/ Jamaican American. I have a deep dark complexion, 175 pounds and stand at 5’9”. I have dark brown eyes and short black hair. My D.O.B. is 12/04/1984.

I love to listen to NEO-Soul, jazz, R&B, pop, alternative, some country and a lot of hip-hop music. I love action, comedy ( stand-up and romantic comedies) and also enjoy a lot of drama. I enjoy talking, writing, and just laying back and cuddling. I am currently working on writing a poetry book as well as developing several different business plans, one which includes a soul lounge(poetry club). I am pursuing a degree in human relations/child psychology with an emphasis on child counseling, also I am currently working on starting a nonprofit organization. I read at least 2 books a week .

I am a man of knowledge. I will try almost anything at least once. I am real bug on love loyalty, respect, honor, confidence and determination. I am a really sweet, sensitive, kind-hearted man with a great sense of humor. I am a very straight forward person. Good communication is a key ingredient in the recipe of love, so I try my best to keep everything completely open and on the table. I am very secure in myself, so I have no need to be jealous.

I am seeking a woman who is constantly seeking was to better herself. She has to be independent, strong willed and strong minded. I am searching for someone who will continue to be serious but not so serious that she can’t relax and joke around. She has to know and believe she is a Queen and won’t be treated as anything less. I am searching for someone who will speak her mind when she has an opinion. We will have good and bad days yet in the midst of it , I’ll never let our feet stop moving on our journey of love.
If there is any more information you need, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

to more penpals with last name r through z
View more prisoners under age 26
return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: