10/16/2007

Willie Vance



Willie Vance; PO Box 19033; Green Bay, WI 54307

This intelligent, independent, attractive, honest, affectionate, sincere SBM has never been married, has no kids, has long black dreadlocks and an ebony brown complexion. I am seeking to write someone and possibly more. The greatest gift is my mind because it analyzes, compares and chooses and challenges. I am a down to earth person! Please enclose photo with your response. Hope to hear from you soon!

This Capricorn who's 5'9", 2001bs in great shape w/ bro eyes born in Nashville, TN,can make an impre­ssion under any circumstances! Why is that? I've always prided myself on being independent, honest, loyal and dedicated. I can offer stab­ility, commitment, loyalty, comfort, honesty and true companionship. I am that open book with a release date on 03/06/11. So feel free and comfortable to ask any and all the questions that you may have?
The things that I enjoy doing are reading good books, writing poems, cooking, romancing and spoiling my woman. Listening to r&b, jazz and them 80's, working out, long walks beach side, traveling, dancing, watching good movies, sports and spending quiet times alone w/ my woman who is both understanding and non-judgmental. I am open to trying new things because I am understanding, down to earth and know the value of a true friendship/relationship.
Well since my ad provided you w/ just enough to peek your intrigue and desire to want to know more about me! Hey I've taken the first step toward laying the first brick to a foundation that'll hopefully assist in resurrecting a bridge of friendship which we may one day soon cross to unite. So with that said, I can only hope that you find me worthy of a few moments of your time and .41C? I can assure you that you won't soon be disappointed! Until such time as I hear from you. I shall remain in anticipation!
Truly Yours Willie Vance.


Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
to more penpals with last name r through z
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: