10/16/2007

Eric Lee


Eric Lee #300501
Jackson Correctional Institution
PO Box 233
Black Rivers Falls, Wi 54615

I am a 29 year old African American male in search of a friendship that may lead into a long-term relationship. I hope to meet someone a friendship/ relationship. Someone who understands that because a person is incarcerated doesn't make them a bad person. Yes I have made some poor decisions in life which led to my incarceration.
But I want people to judge me for the man I am today and not for the mistakes I made.
I am a very intelligent, kind hearted, talented, loyal, loving, caring, open-minded, trustworthy, and honest individual with a good sense of humor. I also have plans and goals in life which I plan to accomplish once released such as finishing my business degree, opening up my own business, becoming a family man and staying out of trouble and crime free.
So if that interests you please feel free to write . Age and race open. Just please be honest.
Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: