4/13/2007

Nicholas Voss

Nicholas Voss #355270; WSPF; PO Box 9900; Boscobel, Wi 53805;
Personal information: Nick name: Nick, Middle name: Frederick; date of release: 7-5-09; age 27; race/tribe: white; birthday: 5-16-78; marital status: single
Physical description: Height: 5’11”” weight: 180 lbs; hair: brown. Eye: Blue. I am clean cut and have a slightly larger than average athletic body

Hobbies and interests: In my free time I like to go hunting and fishing. Also I like to go on long trips with my motorcycle when the weather permits. In the winter I go snow mobiling, and spend time with friends. I am a millwright by trade. I also know a little about computers but I am more of a handyman. I spent most of my teens working weekends for a construction company.

I am looking for:I am mostly looking for someone to write, someone who is in need of a penpal. Someone who is mature.
Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: