4/13/2007

Alphonso Miller

Alphonso Miller #171874; WSPF; PO Box 9900; Boscobel, Wi 53805
Things about me: age:37; Born: 11-10-70; religion: Islam; race: Black; Release date: 11-13-15; height: 5’11”
More things about me: very Out-going, respectful and kind hearted. I love to give good advice.

Been incarcerated for 5 ½ years. I was accused of shooting a man and I didn’t do it. I wasn’t living a good life so therefore I have to accept some responsibility. I’m trying to get back into court. Since my incarceration, I’ve become a wiser and better person. I accomplished a vocational degree, diploma in tutoring, errors in thinking program, drugs and alcohol programs, and anger management Programs.
I’m handsome, well groomed and have a nice sense of humor

Hobbies and Interests: I love fishing, playing basketball, writing, watching movies, traveling and sight seeing. Also swimming, jogging, yoga, weight lifting

Other skills: writing books, writing poems, welding, building things, working on cars. My attire is always immaculate. Very business minded and creative, confident, determined, high self-esteem, a good worker. Listener, and fast learner.

What I am looking for: Friendship- possibly more if I can meet someone who’s honest and has things in common with me. Inner beauty is the most important thing to me. Someone who can make me laugh. Age is not an issue as long as it is an adult. Race doesn’t matter! It does not take a lot to please my ego. I’m looking for someone who will not take my friendship for granted.
Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285Richland Center, Wi 53581

View more prisoners between 26 and 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: