10/27/2006

Jack Friend on death row


To Whom It May Concern

My name is Jack W.Friend, and I am writing you in hopes that you will try your best to help me find some people to write to me as friends. I don't know exactly what information you may need in order for you to be able to help me so I shall just put down a few basic things about myself for you. If you have any questions please fell free to write and ask as I shall be more than happy to answer them for you if I can.

Now to tell you a little about myself.
My name is Jack Wayne Friend, and I am a prisoner on death row here in the State of California for crimes that I am NOT responsible for. I am the last of my family blood line as all the rest of my family have dies at different times over the years that I have been incarcerated since 1984. I am a single white make born 1-5-57. I am not expecting to find romance as I am looking for friendship. I have many interests and enjoy learning about things.
Jack W Friend # H-39500; San Quentin Prison 3-ey-22; San Quentin, California, 94974 0002

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
View more prisoners over 40
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: