9/18/2006

Joshua Lee Stromberg


Joshua Lee Stromberg 353662;
Waupun Correctional Institution;
Po Box 351; Waupun, Wi 53963

My name is Joshua Lee. My friends call me "Shuah” or "Cello". I'm 23, soon to be 24. I'm 5'10", 150 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. I've been in prison 2 years with 2 to go for a substantial battery with a weapon (bar fight and beer bottle). My release date is March of 09. I was living in Stevens Point, Wi ,but will more than likely be going to Kenosha upon release.

I'm a rave club Dee-jay. I spin Jungle, Dark Drum n Bass and Hard House. I love to dance and new School techno..and country! But don't tell anyone. I skateboard, snowboard and have many futuristic plots and schemes. .

I am looking for a female to correspond with to help relieve this sense of sensory deprivation that has permeated my existence.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581


View more prisoners under age 26

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: