5/13/2006

Henry Dandridge


Henry Dandridge #340012.3A.224; Standish Maximum Correctional Facilty;4713 W.M-61; Standish, MI 48658
Personal Information; date of birth: 04 –06- 78; race: African American; complexion: Light Brown; Height:5’ 11”; eyes: brown; hair; brown; single; religion: Christian
More about me: I’m athletic, work out four times a week. That’s after I come in from work if I’m not tired. I love R&B, rap, playing cards and dominoes, watching good comical, suspense and action movies. I have a building trade’s certificate, small engine’s one and two auto mechanic’s certificates, a cosmetology certificate and writing poetry.
I am really down to earth, outgoing and socially acceptable in whatever environment I may be. I have a good sense of humor, personality, and an aura about myself. I always choose to keep it real, on all levels, that's just me. The sole reason why I say this is because: one's presence at introduction represents the total foundation of one's self. Which acknowledges and transmits balance, growth and maturity. What exactly is it that I am trying to gain from this corresponding program? I am trying to meet and establish a grounded friendship between some really down to earth individuals. I am willing to completely commit myself to change, and to better my avenue's to complete success.

Poem: recognizing the Lies and Trial of tribulations

Trials of Tribulations
I say, Trials of Tribulations!
Dumbfounded, and completely blinded by those in the most highest positions or even places.
There has to be a complete change ya'll/ for what? an why?/ Is there a legitimate answer to these questions of why? /when telling me/ when spoken upon, the answer seems so very shallow, and the grey area, it's always stated induced Democracy/things hasn't changed except, the upbringing in magnitude of numbers within the fatality./ it has grown so, so rapidly/ This war that we're fighting, it truly should be over, so give them back their country/They've learned enough strategic methods of our military/now, let them fight this never ending hostility/ Trials and tribulations/ it's really sad that parts of our country/ has to become destroyed by the fury/of the uncontrollable raft of mother nature/ We have to understand, that there is no high technological equipment made by man, that can determine, a hurricane's future/the man, that's in charge/ Along with his entourage/ That governs our country had come four days later/ That's after/ sewage, toxin and waste had completely contaminated the water/ there was famine, people were lost, and loved ones had died/ An some self -centered people in helicopters instead of helping had took pictures as they flew on by/Crowded no-more space that could be filled into the silver dome/Left outside to fend for on/s self a few items labeled as belongings, less than 2/3's of a cubical space to call a person's home/ Trials of Tribulations/There's so many uncalled for lies/ There's lies/ There's lies/ Hypocritical message coding thru political dedications that really despises/ despises / the reality of what's truly going on, the second lens has been uplifted, uncovered from a oh so cloudy pupil/ the lies/ the lies/We see you shivering, shaking, trying your best to hide/ The lies/ lies/ It is too late your actions has been detected, the dishonesty, displayed so repeatedly upon our people.

Sincerely, Henry Dandridge ( 5- 6 -2006)

As with other penpals on our sites, we encouraging you to use our PO Box if you do not wish to give the inmate your address. Make sure you give us your real address so we can forward the inmate's mail to you Also, use our email to ask any questions, make suggestions or get advise for any problems you encounter with this inmate. PO Box: FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons), PO Box 285; Richland Center, Wi 53581; email swansol@mwt.net
View more prisoners between 26 and 40
to more penpals with last names a to g
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: