4/28/2006

Jeremy Clark, 25 and a long time to go


Jeremy Clark #301538;
Waupun Correctional Institution( WCI); PO Box 351; Waupun , WI 53963

Greetings to whom this may concern.

My name is Jeremy Clark. I'm 29, DOB 10-07-80. I'm African American and Native American. So I'm mix and don't know much about my native side. But I want to learn now with the passing of my Mother on 09 15 05. Before I was incarcerated I was staying in Milwaukee, Wi. I'm 6'2", height and 199 ,weight. I've got yellowish brown eyes and short hair. At this time in my life I'm practicing Islam. I'm looking for a companionship or just a friendship. I don't care what race a person is. That's not important. My release date. MRA 06/23/3042. But please don't judge me because of my time. I have a good heart, I'm funny, I'm honest. I just made a mistake. I don't look at the outer shell of a person cause I know that beauty comes in different forms. I'm hoping to connect with someone special. Someone much older than myself-about 40 to 60. I just like older women. I made some bad desicions inmy life and I need someone to help me smile again. I'm going to end just now but I hope we can get to know each other.!
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: