1/29/2006

Dejaun Jones


Dejaun Jones #302605: WSPF; PO Box 9900; Boscobel, Wi 53805

I am 30 years old with two beautiful girls. I write poems and I have four more years before I come home. I love my children.
I'm very open minded, I love to write poems and write music. I just look for a person with an understanding heart who will give this brother a chance to share his feelings with a special lady.

personal description: birthday: 1-31-76
race height, weight: Black,5'9"; 170
eye color. brown; hair color:black
convicted of: armed robbery
release date: 8-19-2010



two poems
Can you Hear Me?

Love is deep. But her forgiveness is even deeper. Let her down, turn my back leaving her to fight in the dark cold world that has swollen me up. Pain has caused me to lose. How can a heart be broken when one trips and is left to fall ? Is there anybody out there that hears me? I’m drowning from loneliness. I would reach out to say I love you but my shame has me to hide. I had my pride and my ego when they took me away from you. I toss and turn- shall I hurt any longer?
Caught Dead Between Two Walls
by Dejaun Jones

Such a turn in this position
in an environment
broke from time within
as tears stream
roll down my face
express my deepest sorrow
wash away by guilt convicted
still remain the pain in my heart

Black is my color
but jail remain my home
such harsh words but pay attention
this just beginning
of Black man struggle
Deep inside a man’s four cornered cell
He realizes the beast within
Which man himself chose to not understand
Justice has brought about vicious persons
Inside these walls
They call it pay back.



Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: