9/26/2013

Samuel Lipsey


Samuel Lipsey #257878; WSPF; PO Box 9900; Boscobel, Wi 53805

Simply Seeking a Friend
I'm simply seeking a friend I can correspond with if not more, I have no ulterior motives or hidden agendas. I'm not trying to intrude or interrupt anything that you might going for yourself,. I'm seeking a woman that's open to new possibilities. I'm not requesting that you look past my faults, but that you give me the chance to show you the man I am today. I have a strong belief the same energy you project out is what you'll get in return, whether it be positive or negative. I like women with principles and depth not just education but intelligence, sophistication without being snobby, good taste but not materialistic, open to accept help but not needy a woman I can trust, are you her?
I am a 30 year old intelligent, humorous, spontaneous, open-minded guy, hoping to find someone nice and sweet! Hopefully I'll find someone that has good chemistry with me so we can continue to build on the fabric of friendship while we search the world for our soulmates.. also my release date is October of this year.

Sometime I Cry
Sometimes when I'm alone, I cry because
I'm on my own. The tears I cry are bitter
and warm, hey flow with life but take no form.
I cry because my heart is torn, and I find it
difficult to carry on. If I had an ear to
confide in, I would cry among my treasured
friends,but who do you know that stops that
long to help another carry on?
The world moves fast and would rather pass
You by than to stop and see what makes you
cry. It's painful and sad, and sometimes I cry
And no one cares about why!

Reflection of One's thoughts
Why do I feel so empty? What am I missing? Do you know? Give me direction, make me whole! Could you explain this void? I'm in need of guidance, thru walks of a loveless world. One raindrop in a river, time moving at a slugs pace trapped, emotionally confined. scared to love, for fear of not being welcomed, or not offered in return. Lonely like a book with no cover. A shame cause I have so much to give. No one to trust. No one to call my own Why am I here? So many questions, no one to answer them. I have reached out before, but all I have embraced is rejection: what's wrong with me? Am I so difficult, so hard to love? Is it because I'm proud? I heard the whispers, so I walk lightly like jesus. I won't settle for less than it's worth, but why is there a lock on my wealth? My love collects dust, unused like a secret never told. I would like to share it, but at what expense? Another heartbreak far too much. One can only wish to know the answers.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page





return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: