1/15/2010

Shun Warren #278626


Shun Warren #278616
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307
Nickname: Dawud
DOB: 3/2/1980
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 180 (athletic build)
Conviction: reckless homicide
Release: near future (varies)

Aspirations: To be able to meet or have casual friendship with open hearted female friend. To build on or work towards a possible unique relationship. Mainly seeking to share the understanding of the fruits of life and its rewards. Great provider, but even more of an exceptional listener.

IN WHAT WAY CAN I MOVE YOU?
Seriously, in what way can I move you?
If I promised you bright exquisite colors of the prettiest RAINBOW reflections, from the after effects of the down showers and beautified fragrance of the Amazon’s RAIN.

IN WHAT WAY CAN I MOVE YOU??
When I place upon your palms ALLURING JEWELS from the purest of mines of the Mother lands or the yellowiest, brightest KARATS of GOLD that shine like the NAKED SUN, to the never before seen vision of your EYES.

IN WHAT WAY CAN I MOVE YOU??
Maybe even if I offer you currency of infinite measure in YEN, PASOS, EUROS or even the declined DOLLAR. YES!! Does that move YOU?? An amount at your disposal. Ravishingly dressed, OH how do you not seem to be impressed, better yet MOVED? For this is genuine, meant to externally meet and interact and converse with our in BEING? This may be the most PRICELESS TREASURE he or she relentlessly DIGS and WILL BE MOVE BY its find.

IN WHAT WAY CAN I MOVE YOU??
The unintentional attendance of present consciousness or HAPPINESS felt from the innermost has allowed me to reach or touch partially through; this is how you know I may have GENUINELY MOVED YOU!!