6/11/2009

A LISTING-prisoners waiting too long



This is a post of names and brief descriptions of prisoners whose letters have been sitting in a stack labeled "specially needy " for months. FFUP got behind and we have finally written the prisoners asking for more information and pictures and the like for the blog. But right right now , we thought we'd just post what we have . A listing of people who need nurturing letters very badly now.



NO FAMILY, NO LETTERS

Emerson Richburg GW5825
100 Pike Street
Huntingdon, PA 16654-1112

I’m currently doing life and have no one that writes me or any family at all

Sean Butler #532721;
WSPF;
PO Box 9900;
Boscobel, Wi 53805

Federal transfer- no people here
My name is Sean. I am from our nations capitol: Washington, D>C>. I was transferred into the Wisconsin Department of Corrections by virtue of an exchange involving the Federal Bureau of Prisons. I am alone in a foreign locale. I have been incarcerated since 1988: I had just turned 18 when I began; I am still considered young. As the years have progressed friends and family have dwindled. I now find myself in a place where I know no ne: I have no one and nothing but my will to progress. Not only could I use a friend, I may even, at this point , opt for a foe(smile).
I still have a significant amount of time before I am eligible for parole consideration. IN the mean I have accomplished, and will continue to strive toward, the achievement of educational and other rehabilitative goals, Through maturation I have become versatile, a lot less complex, humbled, and optimistic. I believe I am more capable of reciprocating rewarding friendship[ now as a result.
Wherefore as I’ve indicated: I could really use an acquaintance with whom to build a strong and prosperous friendship[p. While I await a response, may you be blessed with mr Michael an abundance of joy and life.

Lenard Feggins #527047;
Columbia Correctional Institution
PO Box 900
'Portage, Wi 53901

has No family, no friends, no hygiene , no nothing.



David M Wilson #200270
WCI PO box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963

I am very lonely and would like to correspond with a open minded and non judgmental lady.

Charles Smith ##78308
B-1 B-zone. Bed #180 SMCI
Post Box 1419
Leakesville, MS 39451




I am 42 years young, medium complexion, medium built, brown eyes , short hair. I am 4 years, 5 months for flat –time. I’ve been confined 18 years, 7 months. I’ve been into studying the REAL Knowledge, to better myself .


( recent letter: just Approved to be transferred to SMCI-1 for auto body work- a blessing! )


IN solitary

PSinas III Stephene R51268
PO Box 99;
Pontiac, IL 61764-


In solitary confinement, no programing : 167Hours, 50 minutes per week. Lock down. Any printed word would help


James Brown #384082
Waupun Correctional Institution
PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963

From Letter dated 5 20 09
“Grace”
If you only know this place is an insane asylum an I don’t get to go outside to rec, and enjoy these beautiful days we have been having- but if you ever been to a pet shelter and you see them animals n them cages, that’s how it is in the hole, they got us confined to a cage with no window-so I don’t go out at all. And in your letter you asked me what property I’m allowed. Now it all depends on what kind of property. I know you are allowed to have a tv, radio, fan , typewriter , clothes and shoes if you have that in your property then yes that’s what you we’re allowed. Now if your talking about stuff like this-newspapers, pictures, newsletters, etc- yeah, we can have all that too.
well, I get out of the hole at the end of this year and go back to general population, pending population bed space availability they said to me, but it’s all good cause I’m mentally strong but at times it’s hard too.

What I do is write poems. And I’m trying to get a business sat up on the internet but I don’t have no one to help we with that.
Poem :
Sometimes I Cry

Sometimes I cry when I’m Alone
I cry because I’m All on my own
The tears I cry “R” bitter and warm
They flow with life but take no form
I cry because my heart is torn
And I find it difficult 2 carry on.
If I had an ear 2 confide in I would cry
Among my treasured friends
But who do u know that stops that long
To help another carry on
The world moves fast and it would rather
Pass u by than stop and see what makes u cry
It’s painful and sad and sometimes I cry
And no one cares about why


The End


JAMES BROWN AND PICTURE OF POEM
Charles Snodgrass #170426

Waupun Correctional Institution
PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963

For what it might be worth, I’ll tell you a little bit about my situation. I’m currently serving time here in Wisconsin for a crime I didn’t commit, Which I’m still in the appeal process. Also At this time I’m being housed in the segregation building> so not only am I serving time for a crime I didn’t commit, I’m on lock down> so I am looking for some contact with the outside world.


James Curry BK0205;
175 Progress Drive
Waynesburg,PA 15370

I’m in solitary confinement and can’t afford to purchase anything, if in fact your website is free ,I’m sending a short one to be posted.

My website ad
Just turned 45 years old, I’ve been in solitary confinement almost 6 years only because I don’t have outside support to inquire about corruption/retaliation; I’m a practicing Jew. I’m also a A.C.I.M., A Course IN Miracles student who hope to obtain replies.




Desperately lonely

Faggie Fields; N60666
8500 Supermax Road
Tamms Illinois 62988

“Please know that I am needing and if will and could anyone you may no of that’s truthful and reliable in friends to write to me. I am needing friends and penpals…and thank the highest and best forever. “




Terrance Booker 484703
GBCI PO Box 19033,
Greenbay, Wi 54309

Greetings. I hope we can correspond with each other. I am 45 years old and am 6’1” tall, 220 pounds, brown eyes and pretty well fit Longing for friendship something further with a nice woman . I enjoy playing sports and watching movies and am real humorous. I don’t have a job. .

Robert Wolfe #K7206;
Post Office Box A
Cresson , PA 16699-0001
FFUP will be getting more information from Robert soon but he needs friends now. We got behind and his plaintive ketter below sat in a stack for monhs.




















Different needs
A “Feather” Collins #J86110, “D1 107; PO Box 931; Imperial, California 92251-0931

Feather has a feet fetish and would like Asian woman penpal –(see picture of woman, envelope cover and excerpt from letter. . Although eccentric,-he is considerate and kind and desperately lonely.























Bradley Sewell 409973

WSPF PO Box 990; Boscobel, Wi 53805
Letter of 12-21 08
Parents deaf, Parents being audited by IRS , may lose home , brother just lost his home, family cannot help him .



.