6/08/2009

Bryan Hoff



Bryan Hoff #K00543
P.B.S.P. D6-#113-L
PO Box 7500
Crescent City, CA 95532

Age 32
Weight: 170 lbs
Height: 5’10”
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: brown
Parole date: 2010



It's one of those trials and tribulations of life; something of the unfortunate nature. Yes, my situation is bleak, but it doesn't have to be, as long as you're the willing and adventurous type; someone who can overlook the past and give the presents chance Right now I'm in a California Prison and interested making a friend or two. I'm white and have many good qualities. I enjoy many things in life: reading, writing, learning new things, and meeting interesting people is at the forefront. Honesty and being true to yourself is very important When not in here, I enjoy living life to the fullest. Never taking things too seriously. I'm the type of person who likes to have a good time and constantly laughing.
I am also very meticulous about staying in shape and taking care of myself. I exercise on a regular basis, keeping the mind and body strong is a very important part of life. My preference in music is wide and eclectic. My understanding of tomorrow and what that might consist of is only a guess and certainly open to interpretation. I have 'blue eyes and weigh 185 tbs and that’s just the beginning. If you feel like you might be interested in getting to know me, then by all means, drop me a few words. As long as you're over 18 and can handle friendship and all that might entail. I will be anxiously waiting to hear from you. If possible, a picture is always appreciated.
Sincerely,
Bryan Hoff