4/22/2009

Ray Stevenson




Ray Stevenson #301766

CCI

PO Box 900

Portage, Wi 53901
Right now I am single and I’m still looking for a good woman for friendship or relationship. I am 35 years old and very hardworking and I enjoy reading, stimulating conversation and any outdoor activity. But I also like to spend quiet times pampering the woman I am involved with. I give the best massages and foot rubs and I’m a very passionate person. I am also very outgoing and easy to get along with. I’m not the jealous type. My best personality trait is that I am very laid back and I love to laugh.


I’m now writing a novel. Although I’m ¾ of the way complete, unfortunately I had to hand write it because I don’t have the financial resources to purchase A brother’s 400Sx typewriter. But I have allowed a few to read what I have written and I’ve received excellent responses. I plan on having it published immediately upon my release.