4/21/2009

Joshua Oman


Joshua Oman #424401

WSPF

PO Box 9900

Boscobel, Wi53805


My name is Joshua Oman and I'm a 24 years old White male currently incarcerated. I was sentenced to 6 years in prison in 2003 and thankfully I will be going home this year. I am i prison for armed robbery and strong armed robbery. I have put my past in the past andi look forward to the future. WhenI am released from prison in November, I will be going home to Franklin, Wisconsin which is near Milwaukee.
I'm a happy go-lucky kibnd of guy who loves the outdoors, sports and music. I'm looking to start a relationship and build a foundation whith someon while I'm in prison so we can start our lives together once I am released. I'm looking for a woamn who is sincere about starting a relationship, who is between 18 and 30, and must love the outdoors and kids. I would prefer a woman from either Milwaukee or Racine Counties but it is not a neccessity. I am sincere in wanting to find a significant other and if you are as well, write me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Joshua