4/21/2009

David Riley


David Riley #258162
WCI
PO Box351
Waupun, Wi 53963

So much to say, so little room to say it.
I also hope my words can be the key that opens the door to a new meaningful friendship, "or possibly more.." and with that said, please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is David. I'm hoping to correspond with someone who's open minded, understanding and has a good sense of humor. Age, Height or weight doesn't matter, because I believe in God and he says to repect everyone.

But as for myself on a more in -depth level, I'm a 31 years young, educated and intelligent, ambitious, God-fearing, purpose-driven, fun-loving gentleman. I know a lot of people say they possess these same characteristics, but I pride myslf on being up-front, real and truthful. I am trying to find a special friend who sees the world in the same unique way as I do. Someone who's sincere and is truly interested in creating a long , meaningful relationship. Me and that special lady..together we can make a change...
respectfully, David