2/16/2009

Sammy Bryant

Sammy Bryant #1428939
Wynne Unit
Huntsville, Texas 77349


My name is Sammy Bryant and I’m a Sagittarius –just had a birthday. I’m a 50 year old 5’8”. I’m solid 180 lbs dark chocolate brown brother that’s single and lonely looking for a lovely queen that would enjoy having a few laughs and willing to help me get over the loneliness that revolves around me. I’ll be released for prison in twelve more months and will be willing to continue to respond with that special someone. My hobbies are traveling, swimming, music, I enjoy dancing and spending quiet time with a significant other. I must say, I enjoy spoiling my lady because pleasing her is what life is all about. I’m from Topeka Kansas by way of Texas, but where you are I will find. I have three children, two young men 27 and 28 , and a beautiful 15 year old daughter that I have spoiled rotten. I’m a roofer contractor and a diesel mechanic by trade and have been known as a work – alcoholic due to being single. So if you find me interesting, then this is what I want you to do- Pick up your pen and paper and put it in the wind my way and I promise you that I will get right back at you.


Your Truly, Sammy

AKA Mr Lonely

Note: Prisoners do not email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

No comments: