2/16/2009

Ernest Lewis

Ernest Lewis # 92086
Louisiana State Penitentiary
LA State Prison

DOB -12/18/57
Race - African American
Convicted Of - Armed Robbery
Release date: - Still on Post Conviction Appeal
Religion: Catholic

Hi, Everybody,

My name is Ernest Lewis, & of course, I am a born again Christian. I am a very, very spiritual person with a great personality. I enjoy reading good spiritual books. Like the Bible & other good spiritual books. I am interested in corresponding with other Christian's. On a spiritual level. To fellowship with I love to hear other people's viewpoint & opinion faith & their personal relationship with God.

I am dead sealed off from the outside world & its very hard to find a decent Christian conversation in this unloving sinful place. Please includes me in your prayers, that God will bless me with someone to fellowship with.
Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

No comments: