2/16/2009

Chris Jackson


Chris Jackson #K74260
PVSP C-3-137up
PO Box 8504
Coalinga, CA

My name is Chris Jackson. I am 36 years old. I am a Christian who enjoys drawing and attempting to play the guitar. I love animals and the country. I have a rough look, but heart of gold. I would like to write someone who’s down to earth and likes enjoying life. I would prefer someone 25 or older. Race or gender does not matter. Just would like to hear from you. I will respond to all letters

Race or gender does not matter will respond to all . Christian who like drawing and guitar playing.
Note: Prisoners do not email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

No comments: