1/18/2009

Edwin Jay Hutchison

Edwin Jay Hutchison (P-68859)
F-Wing #315 Low
California Training Facility-Central
Post Office Box 689
Soledad, CA 93960-0689

To whom it may concern,

May this introduction find you in good spirits and the best of health. I trust that as you read my message that you'll have an open mindedness towards my present short-term situation of being incarcerated. I pray that you have the willingness to step outside of our societal prejudices and connect with a MAN who only wishes to establish sincere and friendly correspondence.

I stand 5'10' tall, with light-brown eyes, wavy hair, the skin complexion the color of caramel candy, and a charming smile. I'm a native of Los Angeles, CA and has traveled to places such as Hong Kong, Sydney Australia, Philippines Islands, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean Islands, just to name a few. I'm well educated and possess a great deal of knowledge and insight to share. I guarantee to hold your interest. ©
I am in search of a goodwoman of any race, creed, or social background, who is between the ages of 25 to 45 years. My intent is to generate a positive and caring "friendship", first, with the possibility of a long-term relationship. Any correspondence along these lines will be conducive in achieving my search for a "soul mate".

I believe that correspondence between two people is a wonderful opportunity to express one's deepest and most intimate thoughts, without the distractions of sex or other people outside of the friendship. And with the short amount of time I have left incarcerated, we could utilize in learning more of one another, and upon my release, can continue the friendship/relationship on a more personal and intimate level.

Please understand this; I am an honest person, consequently, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that there is so much more to be gained be letting ourselves be seen "as we are", rather that by attempting to appear being "what we are not".

I hope to hear from you soon, and until then, I wish the gifts of kindness, joy, peace, and most of all, LOVE, be with you, always. Take care and GOD bless...

Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

No comments: