1/16/2009

Crandall Henderson


Crandall Henderson
JCI
PO Box 233
Black River Falls 54615

Hello my name is Crandall Henderson. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my add. My reason for placing this ad is to find a true friend who I could talk to about some of my legal problems and hopefully help me help myself. I have some ideas I would like to share. I’m open to learn something.
I’m 21 years old, small business major certified, and a poetic writer currently working on a book. I’m African-American standing 5’10”weighin at l80 lbs., very athletic, inquisitive and humorous…my mother’s second youngest. Please know that all that is said is only a synopsis. There is so much more I want to share with a strong minded woman. Age is not important here – that is if your brave enough to get close to a strong man on an intellectual level who knows what he wants and how to treat people around him…
The most important thing is no games. Strictly serious contacts from astute, clear emotionally secure woman who is not afraid to show her intelligence, express opinions and even teach me something if she’s aware I don’t know something she’d like me to know…race is not important…

No comments: