12/28/2008

Sabir Wilcher




Sabir Wilcher #304719
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

I would like to start this off by thanking you for deciding to check out my profile. I promise you, you will not be disappointed in what you read. I am a person of substance and I’m searching for someone with substance as well. I’d also like to find someone who can pick me up when I’m down and let me pick her up when things are rough. Some who is sincere with their words, as well as their feelings. My only interest is to make your idea of how a man is supposed to treat you be a reality for you… meaning that a man you’ve been looking for that you knew deep down in your heart existed… is right here. So look no further!
I have gotten my HSED, 2 Vocational training certificates in Welding and Building Maintenance and Construction. I would like to get a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, but I don’t have the money to do that just yet. Now that I’m not in school, I write poetry and play basketball to keep busy. I also study the law, so I can get my case back in court.
I’m reaching out through these lines of communication, hoping that my words grasp you in a way that you can understand me, mentally and emotionally. However, please do not confuse me with a shallow minded individual that makes up jazzy conversation with no meaning and with his own interests at heart. I was told that life was like a garden… that what you plant is what you grow and I would like to think I was planted and have grown to be what a woman truly desires.
Now, if you can feel me, let your voice form into words on paper and write me!!
Thank you for your time,
Sabir Wilcher

No comments: