12/27/2008

Nate Rose

NATE ROSE # 88-A-7675
ARTHUR KILL CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
2911 ARTHUR KILL ROAD STATEN ISLAND NEW YORK,10309.

Good looking single black male, 38 years old, Six Feet Two Inches tall. Looking for beautiful, lovely and understanding women. Race is not an issue, preferably between the ages of 34 to 42. I enjoy going out to eat, going to the movies and would say that I am an overall outgoing and understanding individual. I am seeking a woman with similar interests and who is willing to be a loyal friend because at the current time I am presently incarcerated even though that may change very shortly! I will answer all responses to this ad but first come, first serve. Lastly I want to thank all the women who respond to this ad in advance for their time and possible friendship.
Respectfully, Nate Rose

No comments: