12/27/2008

Hung Nguyen



Hung Nguyen #141129
Arizona State Prison Complex- Lewis
Bachman-Blue-2Di1L
PO Box 3500
Buckeye, AZ 85326

My name is Hung Nguyen. I was born in Viet Nam in 1968. I am considered American because my father was an American soldier, and my mother a Vietnamese. I never seen or have really known my father.

From what my mother tells me, I look more like my father, a white American. As for being half Vietnamese, I have the small stature. I am 5’5”, 120 pounds. I am single, never been married, not yet in any case.

My likes are simple. I like cooking, music, movies and sports. I am very good at fixing vehicles. I am also very handy around the house. I know plumbing, electrical and have been known to fix phone lines and cable. I am also very good with my hands at hobby craft. I make these really nice picture frames. I am bilingual, speaking both English and Vietnamese fluently. I am a believer in God and love Jesus Christ. My release date is 2015. I will be a friend to anybody.
Thank you for considering this matter
Hung Nguyen

No comments: