10/30/2008

Samuel White


Samuel White #362631
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

Hi, my name is Samuel. I'm a man of God in every sense of the word. I'm charismatic and outgoing, with a down to earth sense of humor. With confident humility, I love sharing the truth with everyone I come in contact with. I love to make music of all kinds and I enjoy reading the Bible.

I'm a living witness of a God who can change a thug, with a heart of stone, into a man living a lifestyle of meekness. NOT weakness, but strength under control. I'm mainly looking for a woman who is open and honest. A woman who understands spiritual things. I witness the love of Christ to all.

Hope my faith in the Lord doesn't intimidate anyone, it will help more than it can ever harm!! I'm also a prayer warrior!! I do take requests! (Ph 4:6)

Sincerely,
Samuel

No comments: