10/28/2008

Michael Zuniga


Michael Zuniga
F-86094
PO Box 8504
Coalinga, CA 93210
Hello!! My name is Michael!!
I'm a romantic 37 year old American Mexican in search of a female friend. One that is open to a meaningful friendship. I have made many mistakes in the past, which has allowed me to learn and grow from them. I'm not into playing games with people's minds or hearts. I consider myself a hardworking,compassionate, honest, faithful,and a one -woman man.

I have a great sense of humor, so if you're looking for a good laugh, I welcome you! I have a genuine friendship to offer. If you allow yourself to write me, not only will you find a friend but someone who might be that ONE you're searching for.

I get released in 12 months, 8-13-09, so lets discover that uniqueness we all hold inside... By the way, many people 'say' I look like a movie star! "But"... nah, I consider myself a ROCKSTAR!!! : I'm 5'10", slim and very well built. I love to workout. I'm single and not married, but I do have a beautiful little girl. I drive a a lifted '07 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4X4' to work. I'm a carpenter/welder. I build brand new .com buildings, new homes, and work on Jeeps in the Silicon Valley, Bay Area, Los Gatos, California.

I love to dance and go to the movies, on hikes, ride bikes, surf, and jet ski. I also like to camp and go 4 wheeling 4X4's. Oh, I even love to shop at the mall!!

I'm incarcerated and the only thing I can do is try and make my 12 months stay here a positive one. It's my first time ever in prison. I'm looking for a blond or brunette, between the ages of 25-40. She'll have a nice smile, bright eyes and looks HOT!! She must be faithful, honest, compassionate and have a vibrant personality. Also, a real cute figure. Ready to find a relationship or marriage. She must be sweet tasting. She must enjoy the beach, orgasms and willing to exchange photos!

Sincerely, Michael

No comments: