10/04/2008

Melvin Pilcher

Melvin Pilcher #293670
WSPF
PO Box 9900
Boscobel, WI 53805

I know it's awkward to write to a complete stranger, however I can promise you that I will write you back with good intentions. I'm simply seeking friendship in the most warmest way.
Are you someone who can picture your love being given to a criminal stuck in this hell?? Can you promise to hold off from judging me until the day when you really know me well?? Close your eyes and imagine, if everything went right, the power of passion finally possessed after all these sleepless nights.
I bet you think that I'm just gaming you, just like all the other men who promise you heaven on earth, but none of them seem to last. After all, what can I offer you?? Besides lonely nights and sweet words, promise of pleasures to come and lines you've already heard??
All I can say is have faith in me and in time, maybe you'll come to see the definition and true meaning of friendship can be discovered in me. I hope to hear from you soon and exchange some thoughts of magic.
I am 27 years old and my birthday is August 25th. I am an African-American man with a dark complexion, 5'8", and 190 lbs. I have long hair.

Sincerely,
Melvin Pilcher

No comments: