10/09/2008

D'Angelo L. Komanekin

D'Angelo L. Komanekin #182990
GBCI
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

Hi! Allow me to speak for myself... allow me to have your time... I wish... I wish I had the hand of a woman as a friend... a friend and so much more... Beyond time and all else... may you contact me in love only... seriously... perhaps you'll understand... maybe you already know... everything I need.... everything I wish... contact me... you are the center to my everything, for me from here... No matter what... surely you can still help me even if love is not a concern or interest.
I'm in the process of transferring from 'max to med'. I'm 1/2 African American and 1/2 American Indian. I'm 40 years old and convicted of one count of bail jumping.

Sincerely,
D'Angelo

Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need you to keep your head up. No matter the distance, no matter what happens just always know that when I told you I loved you then I meant that forever.

AJ