10/04/2008

Antoine Clark


Clark, Antoine K-59647
100 Hillcrest Road
East Moline, IL 61244

Hi there! my name is Antoine Clark. I'm locked up for a criminal drug conspiracy alone with attempted murder. I've learned a lot over the past 13 years that I've been in this place. I have less than a year to go... Sept. 28th, 2009.
I've gained more than I've lost, as far as my stay here goes. I'm a black male, 33 years old, 6'tall. I enjoy reading, writing and working out. I have a degree in business and am now trying my hand in the food service field.
I'm in search of a female who doesn't mind a man who has made mistakes to become a good friend. A GOOD one at that!!
My aim and goals are to learn, first hand from you, ABOUT YOU! I can't promise tomorrow, but I can promise to be truthful. I'm very caring and a good listener. The greatest gift that God allowed man to have is a woman. If you can take a few steps closer, you never know, I may be the ONE to carry you all the way!

Your new friend,
Antoine Clark

No comments: