9/24/2008

Terrill McDaniels


Terrill McDaniels
#304197
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
2833 Riverside Drive
Green Bay, WI 54307
BIRTHDATE: 02/11/1979
AGE: 29      
RACE: African-American
GENDER: Male
HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 175
EYE COLOR: brown
HAIR COLOR: black      
CONVICTED OF: Armed Robbery
RELEASE DATE: unsure at this point        
RELIGION: Christian
Description: My name is Terrill, but everyone calls me "P". I'm writing and hoping to find an open minded woman who I can have a nice conversation with... about life, politics, sports, etc. My interests include reading, writing, working out, football, and much more.
I'm hoping to find someone down to earth and sweet, someone to add some color to my black and white rainbow. I know we're strangers, but isn't life about meeting new people??
I know because of my present situation, you may be hesitant to embrace a friendship with me and I fully understand your reluctance. HOWEVER, I assure you that my present situation does NOT define me as a man, a person, or the direction I'm headed in my life.
I'm extending my hand in friendship!!
Sincerely,
Terrill

No comments: