6/15/2008

Willie Cole


Willie Cole #028077
PO Box 31, W9071 Forest drive
Plymouth, Wi 53073-0031
5’9” 175 pounds
Pisces 1953 March 8th


Hello,
My name is Willie Cole. I was raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but was born in Alabama. I have lived in Wisconsin, Chicago and Minnesota. I am posting my information in hopes of corresponding with penpals. I am an African American Cherokee Indian and French Creole. I am a single, divorced father of 4 biracial teenaged daughters and one son. I am a very proud father.
I would love to correspond with any intelligent, fun loving individuals with a sense of humor and love of outdoor activities. I like picnics, long walks on the beach at sunset, festivals, fairs and outdoor music festivals. I love to travel, enjoy cooking, dining out at restaurants and watching movies. I am presently incarcerated and have been down 2 years with 18 months left.
My life has changed since being incarcerated. I plan to start my own real estate development company when released. I hope to find a soul mate to share in my pursuit of happiness and financial success. I know my soulmate is out there somewhere. Hopefully that may be you, however I would love to correspond with anyone who would like to become friends and believes in truth and honesty in a relationship.

No comments: