2/16/2008

John Smart

John Smart 58662; Stanley Corr., 100 Corrections Drive; Stanley, Wi 54768-6500 Institute
I'm 50 years old, have brown hair and eyes. I get out 8/28/08. I'm in for driving while intoxicated. I've never been married, am a veteran of the marine corp. and Viet Nam WAR. I like to hunt, fish, camp, swim and go to rock concerts. I like rock and roll, the blues and some jazz. Pretty much an old hippy at heart. I grew up in Eagle Springs Lake in Waukesha County. I went to junior high school and high school in Kenosha and now live in La Farge Wisconsin in Vernon County. I'd like to hear from any lonely ladies that would like to have someone new in their lives.


Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
to more penpals with last name r through z
View more prisoners over 40

No comments: