2/16/2008

Jackie McGee


Jackie McGee #188539
WCI
Po Box 351
Waupun 53963-0351

My name is Jackie McGee. I’m 47, DOB is January 5th. I’m Dark Chocolate, well fit mentally,spiritually and physically. My interests are the four jewels of life: living, loving , laughing and loyalty. I believe character outweighs physical beauty by a long shot. I’m looking for a woman who knows that her love must be earned and the only coin noble enough to earn her love is respect. A woman who understands that a man’s love is more than physical, that love is the expression of one man’s moral appraisal, an emotional price paid for by his reverence for his woman, the joy of creating love. I need a woman who’s not afraid to share herself with a man in a cage. I need to belong to someone.

to more penpals with last names h to q

View more prisoners over 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: