1/18/2008

Jonathan Krueger

Jonathan Krueger #404448 WSPF
I enjoy biking, reading, rock music, horror movies and romance novels, but I'll watch just about anything, and I also like a variety and music including classical,. I also love spending time with friends and love cats. NO photo available at this time but will try to get one later in the future. I look for humor, down-to -earth, a good personality, and a nice body doesn't hurt but it's what's on the outside that matters. I get out i n about 4 years. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.



Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


to more penpals with last names h to q
return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: