1/18/2008

Daryl Holloway

p>Daryl Holloway #151763
GBCI; PO Box 19033; Green Bay, Wi 54307 Hello! Mt name is Daryl. I'm single and looking for a female penpal. I'd love to correspond with a good hearted woman. Race and weight don't matter!. I will respond to all for friendship, possibly a relationship. I belive I'm a very good looking man. I'm 5'101/2" , 235 pounds, Black male, with good Christian morals and values. Please write to me if you are interested.



Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
to more penpals with last names h to q
View more prisoners between 26 and 40
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

1 comment:

RONALDWILLIAMS said...

HI IM 6FT 3 IN DARK HAIR 54 YRS OLDMOBILE BUT REGISTERED DISABLEDHAVE RESQUED 3 WOMEN FROM VILOLENT RELATIOSHIPS,I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE OR EMAIL GOOD HEARTED WOMEN WITH VIEW TO PROVIDING HOME AND CHANCE TO START AGAIN YOUNG ENOUGH TO HAVE CHILDREN ADVATAGE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL FOTOS RECIPRECATED EMAIL OR POST ETHNIC ORIGIN UNIMPORTANT RROCKET@BTINTERNET.COM r.williams 524 felixstowe rd ipswich ip38sx suffolk