12/11/2007

Thomas Strunz

Thomas Strunz #335544
CCI PO Box 900
Portage, Wi 53901

Hi, My name is Thomas. I am 40 years old. I am 5'1" and weigh about 190 pounds. I am working on losing about 30 or 40 pounds. I have long brown hair and have hazel eyes and also wear a beard and mustache.
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. In July I moved to Beloit, Wisconsin hoping to open a fast food restaurant, the deal fell through, and I ended up in prison instead. I am currently eligible for parole and hope to be released anytime within the next 5 years.
I am a person who made some bad choices, done some bad things. I've learned my lesson and am doing everything I can to become a better person. I am looking to correspond with someone who will judge me for the things I do, the person I hope to be someday, and not for the things I have done, or the person I once was.
I believe in treating others the way I would like to be treated. I am a loyal friend, I don't play head games, or use people. With me what you see is what you get. I also am a warm, compassionate and sensitive person.
I enjoy long walks along the beach-long drives in the country- old romantic comedies such as Carry Grant and Kathrine Hepburn- and just about all kinds of music, but especially country music. Although I was born in the big city, I am a nature lover and a country boy at heart. I am really not that big about watching sports on tv, unless it's with friends. Camping-fishing-boating and hiking in the woods is more to my liking.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


to more penpals with last name r through z

View more prisoners over 40

No comments: