12/30/2007

Jeff Harris


Jeff Harris #313990
WSPF, PO Box 9900, Boscobel, Wi 53805
age 36 years
expected release date: 3/9/11
height : 6", weight 220 pounds; Race:BLK

From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, I'm a simple man that is understanding of many things and many ways. I have a caring heart for those who use it skillfully. I respect those who have respect for themselves and others, I don't believe in telling lies to make others do or believe the unbelievable or lead them into blind illusion. I'm honest about what I feel. I do understand the protocol of relationships and I respect them whether friends or lovers. I believe in getting to know a woman for who she is and not what she does or has done.
My hobbies are quiet walks, traveling, sewing, playing pool. I try to draw, but ain't that good. I enjoy poetry and reading and many other things. As long as I'm living, I am still experiencing life. Hobbies grow.
I can only look to meet a woman who has the heart and is willing to get to know me while in this situation. I can get along with anyone that knows how to be themselves. If this is you, I am waiting.


Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

to more penpals with last names h to q
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: