12/11/2007

David Walker


David Walker #215708
CCI
PO Box 900
Portage, Wi 53901

Well, I'm 33 years old and I've been locked up for the past 10 years and I still have at least 8 years left. I'm 5'10" tall and weigh 215 pounds and I'm a Blackman with shoulder length dreadlocks. I'm of medium build and enjoy reading and writing. I try to exercise twice a week-sometimes three. I'm a fun and intelligent guy who likes people. I want to find someone who's willing to meet a guy in prison and just write to ion somewhat of a regular basis. If anyone writes, I promise to write them back. Thanks ahead of time.
Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: