10/17/2007

Sisakhone Dovangmala

Sisakhone Douangmala
#304149
GBCI; PO Box 19033
Green Bay, Wi 54307

My name is Sisakhone Dovangmala but you can call me Ce, if you want. I'm interested in any kind of penpal. Race, colors, age do not matter to me. I'm 28 years old, 160 pounds, 'bout 5'7". I'm an Asian from the East Coast. I'm in prison for robbery, I got 28 years in prison and did 9 ½ already. Should be done soon.

In my free time I draw and learn to write poems. I also work out to stay fit, play a lot of sports also. If you need to know more about me, please ask and be open-minded. I don't want to make you fell uncomfortable,
Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: